Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Yeah lol

He has great credibility and yet this morning waking up with SRC ( Société Radio Canada ) radio the commentary went both ways on shale gas once again , as the commentator underlined Mr. Bouchard's nomination and the huge task ahead about a industry that was flying away every wich way unchecked .

Believe me the commentary had a very negative undertone coming from a commentator ( Homier Roy ) well known among intellectual and radio television circles . The same type of commentary as waken me up several times over the last few months . To me it shows the extent of the opposition against shale gas in this province , mostly from the left side of the political circles and among independants ( PQ ) .

I believe Mr. Bouchard will turn the table around to some extent among public opinion because of his reputation of integrity . He has lost a lot of luster among indenpendantists and the left over the last years , for supporting projects such as PPP ( Public and Private Partnerships ) and siding with the Quebec Business Chambers ( Business community ) , while straying away from the indenpendant circles at the same time ( the PQ family if you wish ) .

But the man as a aura about him from the last referendum as was mentioned here and from his fight that happened at the same time against a bacteria called C difficile that nearly cost him his life at the time leaving him with only one leg .

He's still regarded by common people as being very respected . He's calm composed , reflected and politicaly calculated . The shale gas association is making a wis move in order appease the public opinion and where Mr. Caillé might have been more qualified in regards to the industry , he didènt have the political wits of Mr. Bouchard neither his charisma .

Mr. Bouchard was also Prime Minister of Quebec in 199 when we had the icing crisis wich left countless people without electricity in winter time ( january ) for days and even weeks in some cases . He handled that crisis very well and with great composure . People remember that .

So he has great credentials here and elsewhere across Canada France where he once was an ambassador and the US where his former wife came from .

Have a good day

New Message
Please login to post a reply