Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

First of all, the Norway sp lowering means nothing...this was put out a while ago. Besides, tell me how it makes sense to say the stock will be 20NOK and you sell at 9NOK. Frankly Norway has been very bad at determining a proper price and over reacts to almost every bit of small news. I frankly see only a few firms that are really long term holders of QEC, the rest are there to trade and just follow the pack. It should really be Canada to lead the way as they have no idea of Canadian politics etc.

Someone said if the target can't get there in 3 months, it's not exciting. Bottom line is that QEC has mainly buy recommendations with average price of about $5 and most of these firms hold a boat loat of QEC. They just don't need to support the price when they can use days like this to keep buying.

The appointment of Lucien B is huge. Bencro on the other site (if you guys know is a great poster and from Quebec), said that this is a man who could have easily turn down this position and said no, but odds are he took it on knowing the outcome would be good ie. this will be allowed to move forward and he will spearhead the communication to citizens from then on.

Now I know Quebec is strong towards it's environment, but pretty much every gas and oil play in NA, is supported by the majority of the population...it stimulates the economies by bringing in revenue to fund other social programs etc (and the small businesses where drilling occurs), brings in jobs etc...I find it very hard to believe rational people in Quebec would just dismiss the idea completely. If they are just looking at their local journalist manipulators for news, I'm not going to rely on hearing articles say "people don't want this in Quebec"...because the 90% of those 400+ farmers have said yes, and these are people that will have pipelines and drilling near them...so for the people in the cities to just dismiss it makes zero sense...that 90% gives was up from 30% initial support. St Ed was also a good example of how the mayor came out and was very disappointed because of the delayed jobs and businesses losing out on a lot of support too.

To me this is just lies by those environmentalists and crooked journalists...they try and speak for everyone but what they say just isn't the case imo.

Can anyone living in Quebec give some feedback from your friends, family...this would give a good indication on the general population...

This frankly reminds me a lot like the oilsands, heavy opposition by environmentalists, but the general population didn't know much...now everyone is loving the oilsands because house prices have tripled, and everyone is flocking to Alberta for jobs, the revenue for the province is unreal (of course they jacked royalties and ruined it for a bit, but now they are bringing them down again).

Anyway, thought I'd ask!

Rocco

New Message
Please login to post a reply