Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Canucks44 ... Nice action of cancelling LaPresse. I made them believe the same last December. But in your case, that's for real. Cool.

Just hoped you send a specific comment to these LaPresse journalists as this is important that they know someone cancelled because of all that clear and intented gimmick and manipulation from some of their colleagues;

To:

apratte@lapresse.ca (editor in chief)

CCC:

adubuc@lapresse.ca

vincent.marissal@lapresse.ca

francois.cardinal@lapresse.ca

mroy@lapresse.ca

michel.girard@lapresse.ca

Ignore Charles Côté. He's simply a grano moron that manipulates with the activists that simply don't want of this resource.

P.S.: Just be briefed in your email to them. Express a view that is firm and indisputable. Something like this (but don't use this one as I used it in December);

Mr. Pratte,

I've been following the coverage on the shale gas subject with interest over the last few months. But without a doubt now, the coverage of LaPresse has lacked professionalism and showed clear and obvious manipulation and links with activists. Simply immature. The number of articles and false allegations speak for themsleves. Simply immature from a pretending "serious" newspaper.

I have cancelled my subscrption (ref. # ....) as of xx/xx. Can't stand it no more.

New Message
Please login to post a reply