Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I don't believe they are leading it, well not always. This morning you were down 5%, and it was Canada that brought it up and Norway started to follow. I don't know about Norway volume, but I know about Canadian volume. Because of the run today, Norway will be up tomorrow. Frankly Norway must have some smart investors. If you brought this too far down, Canada isn't going to follow just based on Norway...it was at $1.06 today, and came up to $1.20 on nice volume...nothing huge, but still something.

That's just what it is there, you have a lot of traders in Norway for QEC, Canada isn't as much about that. If it were, we'd be seeing bigger swings and a lot of volume.

Looking at the sellers here, I only saw Fraser MacKenzie institution selling some, not larger independent firms. 3M sold off, but also bought.

As Joseph S on BNN said, there are new investors coming into this play and he will be recommending this to his clients soon after a talk with the company.

Say whatever you want, QEC value on Quebec's acres is laughable. If people are looking to buy shale acres in a company cheap, this is probably the one that is cheap, along with all the other utica players...but, I think most realize by now that QEC has the best land position...and with TLM and Lone Pine as partners, is also nice to have. The cash we are sitting on as well is very nice. I expect QEC to do some buying back if it stays this low.

New Message
Please login to post a reply