Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I'm not too familiar with Ukraine and what's going on there actually. TSU has about 400M shares out I believe. I mean for it to gain up to $0.50 would require some nice results and hopefully they get them. That would give us an extra 20M value...so more or less $0.10/share. It isn't huge, but they should really get a partner with some experience...or maybe they have one I don't know.

Any background on their drilling would be nice. I do remember like I said though that BR gave huge numbers.

http://www.questerre.com/en/investorcenter/press-releases/2008/liard-basin-shale-well-flows-at-10mmcfd/

These fracs they said were mini-fracs and acid stimulations...so I'm no expert but I'm guessing not a big frac job like in Quebec or other shale plays. Makes sense when people are talking about how they see IP's of 20-40mmcf/d in BC shales. Anyway, would be nice to see them hit it out of the park for sure...if it gets big enough with a partner it would be nice to see QEC sell them back those shares at a larger price...but I suspect that would take years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply