Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
Message: QEC - Questerre executes new strategy during environmental assessment in Québec

If you read that article Mike posted on his blog about Dr Faraj, it should get your pretty excited. This guy brought Talisman and their shale plays on the map and he's one of the best geologist/shale engineer's in north america. I don't think too many people understand the brains this guy has. I have no doubt that he and Mike will bring us another big shale play very soon. One that we can actually exploit. They are focusing on shale oil, and that is just smart. NG is low right now and they could make huge money off oil.

This new ventures team was smart. I know that India and China are going pretty crazy for shale right now, and I wouldn't be smart to see QEC expand that way as well as maybe in NA as well.

We have tons of cash and it makes sense to get a play and bring in some big partners to prove up some value.

Right now, even on BNN...they say how QEC is trading at a value that gives Quebec nothing...which I still don't feel to be right, but that's ok. Just gives the long term holders a chance to get in at a nice price.

Mike is a smart guy...his brains are in finance and his priority is growth. Why just wait during the ESA, when you can bring something big to the table and generate revenue...who knows, it might turn into something big.

Rocco

New Message
Please login to post a reply