Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Why isn't management buying any shares here? This is pretty pathetic that they aren't buying back shares at a ridiculously low price, considering the NAV of the company is much higher without including any shale lands in Quebec.

I want to see some new high impact projects soon so that they can actually create some value here...we are dropping everyday here and not going up on up days on the index...albiet on super low volume.

Charest with recent comments is still on board to get this shale up and running, but of course throws out the environmental thing. Jason told me that NY is set to release their reports on fracking and intial reports show no negative impact and expects that will also help assist the SEA. All of this is such a waste of time, especially the SEA. They are literally gathering 3 times a week to do what?? Play scrabble? Without any drilling or incentive to drill what do they plan on studying? Pure waste of time right here.

Although they said this SEA will take more or less closer to 18 months, which would put us at the end of 2012...we should also here about the EPA study...which numerous times hasn't found a thing and won't this time around.

I'd like management to start looking at bring up big oil production. Even 2000-3000bbls/d would mean a pretty large sp for us. Jason said they have identified some so we'll see what happens.

Also, that well at Vulcan he said should be done in 2-4 weeks depending on weather and work conditions.

Hopefully Faraj and crew come up with some big plays so that we don't just wait for a few wells here and there...Binnion is a smart man so expect him do something. I know he feels the pressure from shareholders with the sp as he did many years ago when it was falling before the Quebec news. I know they're working behind the scenes to bring in something solid for us.

Rocco

New Message
Please login to post a reply