Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Have any of you heard of this company before?

http://www.gasfrac.com/default.aspx

They are a fracturing company that utilize LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) instead of water.

The process is almost identicle to that of a hydro-frac, but according to the web-site the risk of contaminating ground water is basically removed. They also point out that there is no need to deplete local water supplies. Having followed the environmental debate that has so adversly affected QEC's sp, I am personnaly believe that groundwater is NOT affected by fracking and that, by industrial standards, the fracking of wells actually uses comparativly little water. However, I am also very aware that there are a great many individuals who do not share my opinions.

Could fracking with LPG be the answer to both sides of the debate? Allaying the fears of sceptics and residents whilst allowing QEC and it's peers to finally commence gas extraction (to the great relief of management and shareholders alike).

It seems to simple to be true, I'm sure someone on the board can tell me what I'm missing... (I have no idea how an LPG frac compares to a hyrdo frac in terms of cost for a starter).

New Message
Please login to post a reply