Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hi all!

What an amazing day today in Norway – hope you guys in Canada will continue and add to QEC’s climb up to past stock price levels we've seen

Regarding the press release I have some questions and I hope some of you can help me with.

- Over 2500 Boe/day from Montney - Just how good is that??

-

- "These early results exceeded our expectations - If these are early results how likely is it we will see even better reported results??? What will it take, extensive testing? These results are due in the upcoming weeks in May according to Binnion?!

- In addition to the condensate, analysis of the production data indicates that an additional 25-30 bbl/MMcf of natural gas liquids could be recoverable through typical refrigeration process. This could increase to 70 bbl/MMcf if deep cut processing is available. If this process is possible what impact would the increase 25 bbl/MMcf to 70 bbl/MMcf have on the quality of the well and the effect on SP?? This would be clear after testing and presented as well in May?

- The Company also holds a 25% working interest in 16 contiguous sections (10,240 acres) of land offsetting this well. Are there going to be more wells in this area upcoming months?

- It is also securing a social license to commercialize its Utica natural gas discovery in Quebec. This is the SEA results they are talking about - they seem pretty confident in saying they will secure a social license?

In conjunction with its partners, Questerre has begun work to tie-in the well to adjacent pipeline infrastructure. Subject to final engineering, regulatory approval and consents, Questerre anticipates the well will be tied in early in the fourth quarter of this year.

This well and area will be tied into distribution and production this year???

Best Regards,

Sebastian

New Message
Please login to post a reply