Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

Hey Mon44,

I'm not exactly sure but definitely not even close to a year. I would say it took them a few month, 6 tops. Amazing being that those two departments are filled with some of the best engineers and scientific minds of Britian. Also, that they have been doing independent reports for a long time and are never influenced and have no political agenda.

Funny how we have a panel of SEA members who know very little about science and fracking and they need 2 years to look over articles. This is so brutal it makes me laugh sometimes. This is completely backwards and as we all know, this is politics. Liberals want another 4 years and they have always supported shale gas...they just underestimated the enviro types and the media was spreading all lies and that worked for the delay.

I could understand the study being legit IF they actually allowed fracking and studied it while it was happening, ran tests etc. These idiots are literally sitting around reading papers on it...and none of them say bad things about it. Reports from so many places are approving fracking as safe...so WHY would they need to do the same.

This is like me reading a bunch of papers saying that, for example, that building cars in a plant is a safe operation...then saying going...well instead of testing it out, I'll just read all the evidence which should take no more than a couple weeks, but dragging it out for 2 years and then saying "well yes, it seems that it is safe" LOL!...Anybody looking at this Quebec study from the outside must be scratching their heads. All signs point to politics, nothing more.

Next April, we can also expect a federal study that was commissioned by the Canadian gov't on fracking. Guess what it will say..."fracking is a safe procedure, but requires strict regulations"....exactly what the British report said and what every other report says.

It was all those "cowboy" companies that cut corners, and now the entire industry is paying. Frankly, every second of everyday fracking is happening with zero problems and if you look at Ohio, they are licking their lips with what's about to come their way. A dead economy is going to turn around and see wonders happen for them...meanwhile Quebec importing $2 billion a year in gas and drowning in debt takes this approach.

It's one of those things where you sit around and scratch your head thinking, "what is the reasoning", when you consider this all.

The British were smart...they knew the facts, did a quick study and used common sense. They realize they need gas and they're going after it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply