Welcome To The Questerre Energy HUB On AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free

I'm not too worried about it. Frankly if the PQ get in, it spells economic disaster for province and seeing as how they are already there, I doubt in the end they do get in. Liberals and Charest with their Plan Nord etc at least are putting a ton forward to keep Quebecers in their own province instead of fleeing. CAQ has no experience whatsoever so they're playing politics and saying what people want to hear (well more so than others lol). I've talked to some people from Quebec and to them it comes down to the lesser of evils. The PQ is disastrous for the economy and it brings back the issue of seperatism which the majority of Quebecers don't want (seeing as how they wouldn't cut off the hand that feeds them- no offense to our Quebec board members that actually work hard and want to see progress). Liberals are actually solid in that Charest imo will move the province forward instead of backwards. The one thing that the opposition really uses is the scandals etc. Will be a solid race to the end for sure!

New Message
Please login to post a reply