Specialized energy technology systems for transportation and power generation

Free
Oct 12, 2007 06:10AM
Oct 22, 2007 09:02AM
Oct 22, 2007 12:24PM
Nov 10, 2007 04:52AM

teachers buys in!!!!!!!

posted on Nov 13, 2007 02:53AM

Your post, tgarfield appears to be a stealth bash. I hope I don't offend you because perhaps this was not your intent, so let's look at the post.

"I don't know enought about Railpower but will take a small position on pullback." Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling you may be one of us someday. A trading position? After this calms down with the Teacher's announcement, the stock will propably vary by a penny of two daily for the next 3 or 4 years cause that is how long it is liable to take to crawl back to respectability. This stock is now the official motto of Missouri stock. "Show Me" What trader owns a show me stock? Only thing that will drive it now are sales and profits cept' for maybe a little bump on technology announcements perhaps. Probably very little jump on contract announcements cause they haven't yet shown that they can build em at a profit.

"I like the idea of railpower but not convinced of viability" There's a ringing endorsement.

"Until they refine tech, improve production, get large profitable orders, companies future in doubt and I think something like Railpower will exist in the future, not convinced it is this company."

Well Tgar, can you point out any company that is likely to do well without refining their tech, improving production and getting profitable orders? Anycompany in the world? How bout the corner local pizza joint? How bout every family in the world and their personal finances?

So you picked one company in the world suggest that they are the only ones needing tech, production and profits. Odd conclusion.

Me, I've made four separate buys on this stock, starting with stock over five, then lower, then two warrant purchi much, much lower. I,m underwater here, but hope to crawl back over the next several years. I'm faily certain it will be a long slow crawl, but I've had it happen before.

Thankin the Teacher's for instant boost to respectability and all the problems that big money can help us with. They got s'more jingle in their jeans too, and pipelines into government agencies as well.

Hopin things progress in a nice boring plod from here.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply