Rainy River Resources

NI 43-101 Resources of 3.42M oz. Au Indicated and 3.17M oz. Au Inferred (Feb. 2011)

Free
Feb 17, 2009 05:11AM
Feb 17, 2009 01:36PM
Feb 18, 2009 05:02AM

I looked at the PDAC website and couldn't find them on the floor plan? I would have to say that in the past 2 years, PDAC has done little to help the share price for RR. Just my opinion of course. I wish I could get up there to see the show. Never been before but I would wonder if it will be a bit smaller than usual due to economic conditions. Went to a boat show in Boston this weekend and it was 1/3 smaller than past years. Boat manufacturers are folding up at an increasing pace too! Personally, I think RR should be scaling up their efforts RIGHT NOW! If they needed more funds, I think they could EASILY get them privately or whatever! I suggested this to Brad the other day and he said they don't have the capacity to handle the data to direct drilling. At least, thats how I interpreted what he was saying!! Well, I have been loading up recently and I pray and believe it will pay off. Still thinking we shouldn't let this go for less than $10 per share. $20 would be REAL nice!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply