New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Be Patient...great things to come

posted on Oct 03, 2008 05:20AM

Hey fellow investors:

We haven't read any releases that mention beta units deployed in the field using Axsun's OCT engine.... so my take is that the 1st Qtr is iffy. From what I've heard third-hand, these Axsun beta units are in the lab under final test with much better results than expected.... but we will have to wait for LLSR to make that claim.

Secondly, let's keep in mind that LLSR, like any upstart company, will need (and is in the process) to raise phase III funding to take their OCT system into production and establish sales/marketing channels. In leu of the market conditions, I would guess that any company in this position may have to wait for the opportunity to raise money under better circumstances (ie...don't sell your soul to a venture capitalist or loan sharks).

Other than the Axsun beta units missing their original deploy month of August 08, LLSR has all the right stuff to be an outstanding investment for all of us able to buy-in under $0.50 (and hold for 1-2 years). The external problems regarding funding is outside of any upstart company's control...so my bet is production slides to 2nd Qtr 09.... and that is great considering all upstart companies have to look into a crystal ball to establish milestones without a finished product or complete funding.

It will be interesting to hear what Mr. Baron has to report!

Until next time......

New Message
Please login to post a reply