New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

SEC then OTCBB

posted on Dec 23, 2008 01:50PM

Hey team:

First (as everyone already knows), the registration filing has to be approved by the SEC.... which is very very close.... the last few re-filings have been petty if not near darn cosmetic... not much more to pick on. Once approved (and only once it is approved), then you file a separate form requesting to move up to OTCBB... once this from is filed, it is about a 2-3 week process. Obviously, these two moves give LLSR greater visibility with institutional investors (microcaps...etc.) who can not purchase pink sheet stocks.... my crystal ball guess is that these two items will be off the list by the end of January....just like you.... I can't wait!

My sources just told me that the Beta unit launch with the Axsun OCT engine was delayed due to minor (lets say one step above minor) issues with the hand wand....the main system/engine itself is ready-to-launch (both hardware and software). The design/development team's commitment is to have this issue reworked before the end of this year and have been feverishly working on this lone issue since early December. So let's add this to the list of items to be removed sometime in January.

Looking forward to having these three items in the rear view mirror... will share more in January.... hope everyone truly understands the reason behind Christmas. We have a lot to be thankful fore.... even in times like these.....

Enlightened

New Message
Please login to post a reply