New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

If you listen to Stan Baron's Executive Address of 10/15/08 and follow the S-1/A Registration Statements you can come to some fairly sound conclusions on what is happening, along with what will hopefully happen shortly.

Lantis filed on 6/24/08 and sent in the last revision on 12/19/08, which was number 7. The SEC is pretty anal and just enjoys asking more questions. This is obvious with the submission of number 7.

The S1's make it very clear that the intention of Lantis is to go to the OTCBB.

Having said all this, it is obvious that Lantis is saying nothing that may cause the SEC to come up with more questions. The Company is waiting for approval of its 12/19 S-1/A. Hopefully this will happen shortly based on historical response times.

When that happens I would expect news to flow. We are already in the Quarter that Stan referred to in his October address.

So, pray the SEC finally gives blessing to the December filing and I think we will all hear some very positive (and pent up) news start to flow. It will all be very exciting I am sure!

New Message
Please login to post a reply