New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Jan 22, 2009 06:20AM

You guys are nailing the main topics on the head (kjb76 & mrbigstuff). Based on discussions with a few of my contacts over the last two weeks:

1. OTCBB: It appears that the SEC has no more questions at this time. The question now becomes when LLSR can announce.... at SEC verbal approval (imminent)?.... at the SEC written confirmation (2 weeks)?..... or once they actually get OTCBB approval (4-6 weeks).... but one thing is certain..... the SEC has no more petty questions.

2. Volcano: Glad you guys finally caught that..... LLSR has a very strong relationship with Axsun. LLSR has enhanced Axsun's OCT market position with their joint cooperation. In their lab, Axsun was/is able to gain hands on access to the entire OCT system to witness how changes in their OCT engine impact the overall system. They also gained measurable knowledge on other complementary parts of the system (ie: laser) which should naturally lead to an expanded, more comprehensive chip-set giving them larger market share revenue and making them more attractive to other OCT market players. It's win-win for both parties. The move by Volcano ensures that LLSR has a solid financial supplier as Axsun tweaks their OCT engine to help LLSR (and themselves). Now.... just a thought..... I'm speculating that at some point, it will make sense for Volcano to form some type of relationship with Lightlabs (the source for the laser) or perhaps acquire a similar competitor.... all to the benefit of LLSR one day by bundling and lowering cost.

3. Hand Probe: Still working out kinks with the hand probe but new raw materials arrived and LLSR is diligently working out the bugs to make the wand manufacturable and enhance the performance. They are working with a reliable third party. Everything indicates that LLSR will release Beta units this quarter and my bet is March.

4. Funding: Don't have any fresh information..... this is my greatest short term concern.... but as the next three events unfold (SEC approval, OTCBB approval and release of Beta Units), the funding will be more tangible.

5. Sitting on Great News: If anyone believes I'm a reasonable/reliable member of this forum, then rest assured that LLSR is sitting on great news beyond the OCT system. I can't wait to share more.... hopefully by this summer!

That's why I'm..... Enlightened!

ps: I'm just being silly on the last sentence... I don't think I'm special by any means.... just a member of this forum who strongly believes in LLSR and have placed significant money where my mouth is..... and diligently keeps in touch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply