New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

S/B-1 Approved

posted on Feb 19, 2009 08:13AM

I try my best to acknowledge when I make a mistake. Approximately 1-3 times per month I am reasonably up to speed with LLSR.... the next day something could happen and I would be just as clueless as anyone else. I posted a comment suggesting that Amendment 9 was the final response to the last round of verbal discussions between LLSR and the SEC. At that time, one of my sources mentioned the tone of the verbal conversations were jovial comments like..."great that we're finally through this process"....etc. Very upbeat and joking amongst the parties. I took those type of comments as meaning the verbal discussions and the amendments were finally over. As you can see from Amendment 10, I was wrong in my assumption.

Nevertheless, I am super pleased to announce that the SEC has approved LLSR's registration and I think the lawyers are just being cautious to make the announcement without clear direction from the SEC as to what they can and can not say at this point in time. I would expect an official announcement from LLSR shortly.... the term used is "effectiveness".... which I am assuming means approved....

I've cut/paste below:

UNITED STATES
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Notice of Effectiveness
Effectiveness Date:
2009-02-17

Form:
S-1

CIK:

Company Name:
Lantis Laser Inc.

File Number:

The next step is to file another form I think called 211 as they move as rapidly through the process as possible to move up to the OCTBB.

Until next time, I remain

Enlightened

New Message
Please login to post a reply