New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Hey guys:

Appreciate the feedback.... and I am laughing at myself for the spelling mistakes.... obviously I need spell check to read my mind too (quite vs quiet)..... thanks!

No doubt that LLSR lost some momentum with the 13 months of plowing thru the SEC process. They also spent more money than originally budgeted ..... first pursuing a discrete design approach (with meaningful technical issues after at least 2 layouts)..... then pursuing both design paths (discrete and integrated with Axsun) in parallel... then finally down selecting with the Axsun path which I think everyone realizes is the optimum path both technically and BOM wise. Then the unplanned manufacturing issues related to the hand probe to which they are making good progress..... so they are short on funds and just need time to sort out the remaining technical issues.

Still have at least one more topic to present to the team..... hopefully early next week.

Until then, I shall remain quiet.....snicker....snicker...

Enlightened

New Message
Please login to post a reply