New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free
May 11, 2009 12:27PM

May 12, 2009 06:42AM

He is (probably) waiting for the products to be showcased at the Dental Conventions. I am positive that this may take awhile, however if LLSR can have a unit available to showcase at the convention in Vegas ( I think, but not sure, this will be in the fall) it will most definitely spark his interest and want one or many. And he will invest in the company as well. He likes new and innovative products and tries to keep up with cutting edge tech.

I have changed dentists since investing in SCHK/SIRO, only because my new dentist is closer and easier to get appointments with. The new dentist is interested as well, but will wait until the product is on the market and proven, but even then may not be interested. A little skeptical and old fashsioned. ( hope he is not reading this as I am not smart enough to use a made-up username). He has drills and knows how to use them, and I don't think I'm ready for another root canal.

I will try to contact and quiz my old (younger) dentist about LLSR. If he hasn't heard about it ( but I am quite sure he has ) I'll give him all the info I can, i.e. website and such, and report back.

My guess is he is fully aware of the company as well as the technology and already investing, but do not know that to be fact.

LRW

New Message
Please login to post a reply