New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Reasoning

posted on May 11, 2009 12:27PM

I invested, and continue to do so, in LLSR because of the potential and impact I can imagine their product(s) will have on the Dental Imaging industry. I used the same reasoning when I invested in SCHK back in the mid 90's. I had gone to my dentist, who loves new technology and who had purchased a couple of imaging units from Schick. I was so impressed I bought stock in the company. So did he. We both did very well (over time), but I would have done much better had I sold my shares before the reverse merger with Sirona. Hence my belief that Mr. Baron and Dr. Gimble would be much better off ( and weathier, if in fact that is their objective) not to sell the company or their shares until they have products on the market and trading on a national board such as the NASDAQ.

To say that I have been patient for the past 2+ years of investing in LLSR would simply be false. I too have become impatient and frustrated with the set backs and multiple filings required of Mr Baron by the SEC. I wonder where they were ( the SEC that is) when the thieves and liars on Wall Street almost bankrupt this country with their derivatives and other schemes that only a few could even possibly understand. I guess they were too busy nitpicking start up companies like Lantis to protect us investors.

Oh well, we are past that hurdle now, I hope, and should take some comfort in the fact that we are investing in an honest company with an honest CEO. There is absolutely nothing I have read or heard that would make me think or believe otherwise.

A few thoughts, questions, and what if's for my reasoning.

If the product(s) Mr Baron and Dr. Gimble have been working on for a long time did not or will not work, why would they have spent their time and effort for a measly 120K a year? I am pretty sure that either of them could have done alot better, money wise, doing something else. I certainly would not commit myself nor waste my time, and money doing something I know to be futile.

And what if someone like Bill Gates or Paul Allen gave up. Or Steve Jobs. The technologies these people gave us changed things. I believe LLSR will change things. We may not become as weathy as those who intially speculated in Microsoft, or Apple, or any other company like that, but not if, but when LLSR begins to market their 21st century products, its going to change things and make peoples life at least a little better. Especially ours.

Lets all have faith in the company and I am almost certain that over time our patience, and our endeavor to persevere will most certainly pay dividends. Exponentially.

And always keep in mind, Einstein said that an imagination is more important than knowledge. I got the imagination part down, I'll leave the knowledge part to those that possess it.

LRW

New Message
Please login to post a reply