New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

Good to read your posts again Enlighten(ed). I'm not sure how to convince others it is you, but I certainly am. They need only to believe.

We need not forget the OCT/NIR imaging modality as we move forward. After all, I remember this as being the Mother of all Gold Mines. Dental Imaging is a $5 Billion+/annual industry and with the introduction of LLSR's OCT/NIR modality, LLSR may be poised to capture a significant portion of this.

Maybe some of the funds we all hope Lantis acquires from its new found El Dorado could be used to begin anew the R&D and subsequent market introduction of this modality. El Dorado could be more rich with gold than we ever imagined. Maybe the "Mineral King of Wallstreet" has seen this mystical city and its streets are paved with gold and studded with Diamonds. After all, in my research, I have read ( in a Zimbabwean Newspaper article ) that the moratorum on Diamond exports from Zimbabwe was lifted in early Novemember (2011). But maybe I need to do some more research, as there is more than Gold and Diamonds in Zimbabwe.

In to the golden end.

LW

New Message
Please login to post a reply