New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

In attempting to figure out as to what awaits our fate as investors in LLSR , I researched a few gold mining companies operating in Africa. I found Randgold Resources, NASDAQ - GOLD. With around 92 million shares, the company trades at about $102.00 per share, and from what I have read they mine only gold - and not in Zimbabwe. And they pay dividends to their shareholders (did not read how much per quarter) but around $1.2 billion thus far (since 2008 I think).

If our CEO is attempting to create a company such as GOLD, and I for one believe that he is, those selling at .036, .04, and probably at levels much much higher, will be kicking themselves in the ass for a long time to come.

Zimbabwe is rich in Gold, Platinum, Diamonds (and other gem stones) and in alphabetical order: Baryte ,Chromium, Clay, Coal, Cobalt, Copper, Feldspar, Graphite, Iron, Kaolin, Limestone, Lithium, Magnesite, Nickle, Ornamental and Dimensional Stone, Phosphate, Quartz, Salt, Sand, Silver, Sulfer, Talc, Tin, Tungsten, and more stuff I probably missed. Any of these or any combination of these would certainly more than compliment the gold mining operation(s) and increase shareholder value. Just as the CEO has stated.

Time will tell which of the above awaits the new subsidiary formerly known as Raptor Networks. Enlighten(ed) suspects we will find out sometime in the first quarter as soon as all the pieces are put together and the "Mineral King of Wallstreet" has material events to report that will, I hope, have all those selling at levels in the cents watch as this stock soars to dollar(s) land.

Don't forget about the OCT/NIR imaging modality. Once they get this baby back on track we can add even more value to our shares.

I think we are in for a prosperous 2012. It's time.

Lucky Larry

New Message
Please login to post a reply