New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free

PB22, I thought you were gone and would not show up again because of the embarrassment you must feel! I also thought I would not respond to an email of yours, but I will actually tell others about your lack of DD and talk to them, because the news was phenomenal and it may be a short time for more.

All interested people in LLSR, sometimes an opportunity comes your way and competent executives take advantage. There might be a private owner that is 84, has all he wants out of life and just wants to retire. If an opportunity arrises to help him do this while helping your company, you act. Gaining a productive and successful company while paying just $433,000 is great for both parties.

This information becomes relevant and meaningful because there are some that might try to "spin" events to favor their biased thoughts because they do not like crow.

Factual, relevant and meaningful are words that can not be combined for PB22.

In his last email he promised to not comment until filings were released. Well, that lasted less than a day.

Owners of LLSR get ready for some good times. PB22 just go away. I am sure I speak for many when I say you have become tiresome and overstayed your non-welcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply