New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free
Mar 22, 2012 04:12PM
Mar 22, 2012 08:45PM

PB22, you know what is ironic? You forwarding people to IHUB because you are the monitor that allows what posts you want!!

Your "personal attacks" on the CEO of Lantis are well documented, but allowed. Anyone that questions your veracity is not. Do you see the irony and contradiction in that????

I have been quiet for awhile because I do not agree with all the "anger" that has occurred recently on this board, but you are truly a " piece of work" that is relentless with BS, so I feel compelled to talk. BTW, if you look at my length on this Board it exceeds most and does not include many posts.

You have not responded to most of my posts because you really could not without showing that I have had you "pegged" long before the latest realizations. With Enlightened I have noticed that your trick is deflection. You respond, but you bring up something else, so I realize the best way to deal with you is to keep it simple and then bring up the fact that you do not respond, but deflect.

Since you have shown such a great knack for looking at past posts (Enlightened and Shaffer), Why don't you review mine to you???

My last post to you was a professional challenge which you never responded to. What is ironic was that I respondded to an INSULT from you. Yes, go back and look!

My experience in life has helped me come to fairly accurate conclusions regarding people. It should not make a difference, but you have brought it up and denied some things. I have seen, heard and processed enough to be able to say the following with certainty: you are a female that qualifies for membership in AARP. That is not a bad thing, just fact.

So, since you have brought me back in and I have to keep it simple, lets just talk about your involvemrnt in DKDY. You appear to know too much to not be an expert and be influenced, so therefore I expect that you are trained and fluent in all that you say they are guilty of. BTW, this conclusion is based on your presumptious processes. It is guilt by association and you have shown greater knowledge and association than anyone I have seen. How or why is that???

Now if you want to bring it back to your latest attacks on the CEO of Lantis we can. You have said "while he was there", which is totally done for purposes of affiliation. With that in mind I ask the great resrearcher about DKDY. When was Al there? What did he do? How much did he earn? How much did he benefit? Give me some factual details that are significant!

I am looking forward with great enjoyment to your specifics on Al and DKDY since you have made him guilty for involvement and knowledge that is probably not as great as yours!

Please, no deflection. Just answer the question as to AL's involvement in DKDY and how it is more than yours!!!

If you continue to persist on this Board I will take you point by point and enjoy any rational debate/discusion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply