New Technology for the $5 Billion Dental Equipment Industry

LANTIS LASER CAN PRODUCE DENTAL IMAGES WITH 10 TIMES BETTER RESOLUTION THAN TRADITIONAL X-RAYS

Free
AGORACOM
Mar 26, 2012 11:21AM

jiminvest, I am not going to debate someone that just happened to come on board on the 20th of this month in support of PB22 regarding the past.

She is gone. Yes she. Regardless of what Al said or did she had her beliefs and I am entitled to mine. You can also believe what you want, but I must say your sentence flow and concerns make me awfully suspicious.

Now, if you would like to debate individual points I am game, but to comment that she said nothing wrong means you do not know why she is gone and you did not read my post, which you are responding to. She broke no less than three of the rules that Agoracom has published. If you need to be told, they were: Derogaotry comments towards others (including Al--not Alf), Bashing and Irrelevent Comments.

If you read all her posts how could you not have seen words such as phony, fake, fraud or liar and topics that she tried to tie to the Company or Al that were totally irrelevent?

I must say, since her posts are gone, you display a phenomenal memory that humans typically do not possess, especially with all her posts. You would have to have been reading non-stop since the moment you came on this Board on the 20th, and it is still unlikely you could have gotten through just hers. I also like your phrase "to my recollection". It brings back reminders of Nixon.

It is time to move forward. Would you like discuss factually why Al's resume is in question or the intent of the executives for which you have doubt?

BTW, what is your new found interest in Raptor Resources Holdings Inc. anyway? You started by saying this was a sad sight in your first post, but you were simply checking in (not an owner). Why did you return, especially since you are also ashamed at Agoracom and don't believe in the Company? Or are you a reincarnation?

Any rational, relevent and factual debate is welcomed for or against the new Company.

New Message
Please login to post a reply