Welcome To The RedStar Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Focused on Red Lake, Alaska and Nevada

Free

I bought RGC about a year ago in the low teens and still holding, I think/hope the properties in Red Lake and Nevada will reward us. The stock I think is under the radar so there's not much volume but it does spike at times. Hopefully Mr. Weeks comes through for us from what you posted. I think drilling has already started in Nevada as well as in the Red Lake area. I live in Thunder Bay and Red Lake in not to far from here (west). The Newman Todd property is not to far from Goldcorps prolific properties. The only thing that may delay drill results up here is that there alot of companies with major drill programs going on: KXL, SGX, LME, ATV, ONT, RMK are some in the Geraldton-Beardmore area, then you have INV, ROX and friends in the McFaulds area (East, James Bay area) etc...so you see the the labs are pretty busy. There is some good discussion on KXL or SGX's site about the labs in Thunder Bay if you want to do more DD! :-). I'm not sure if RGC is sendind their core samples here. But overall I like the Red Lake area, ( I also own Goldcorp in my RRSP which I purchased just after the major labour strike that lasted years in the in the 90's at their Red Lake mine, which has been very good to me, G has the money and always looking for new finds, never know, just a speculation.) I think their drilling program in Nevada is a bonus but that's my opinion. Enough of my rambling, Have a Great Day! Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply