...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Hi Kelsee,

I guess it is time that I came back to this (your) hub. It took weeks or closer to a couple of months of reading posts to get to your topic here .

Thank you, and congratulations on your success in motivating this friendly group of posters to join you on this site. Looking back, it took four years of your postings of RVX news, from January 2011 on, to fill about five pages of postings, until around May of this year when more and more came on board, and the page count of Agoracom postings since then is now at 46 and climbing.

I have been hanging in with RVX for more than those years, sold on the idea of the old "Drano" article, and have grown old in the meantime. If you care to look you will see my post on December 30, 2010. I posted two more times later.

I don't have any medical qualifications, but an open mind and a curiosity towards medical advancements, unfortunately so far without rewards. RVX is my top "investment" in this field, followed by much smaller positions in two Canadians, Verisante (Vancouver) and Oncolytics (Calgary), and one American, Inovio. I am not promoting these, but there could be some lessons in taking a look at them.

Everybody is anxious for a NASDAQ listing and expects positive reaction of the share price. Oncolytics trades on the TSX and NASDAQ, and I have not seen any benefits from being down there. ONC also recently received approval for a number of "Orphan" designations, but failed to get any recognition by the Market. My caution here is that one should not be disappointed if there is no big reaction to approvals for "Orphan" drug designations. A Voucher could be a different story because of monetary value, but the odds for that seem almost nil.

Verisante is different in that it is into diagnostic cancer detection devices, with marketing approvals for their first product in almost all countries but the USA. For some reason, the approval of the rest of the world is not good enough for the US. I hope this will not apply to RVX if all phase III is done outside the US.

I also mentioned Invio; there are knowledgeable posters here who may find this a very interesting company. FYI only, I am not trying to promote.

As I read through the postings of the past months I should have taken notes; I will try to do better and stay current. But my motto is “Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses,” so I hope I am not in default here with my comments!

- Book value of Zenith, possibly previously answered: My TD account shows the book value of the Zenith shares equal to one eleventh of the original book value, meaning that now for my current average book value of $2.72 the average Zenith value shows as $0.27.

- DM’s option expiry: was he in a black out because of Hepalink or other negotiations?

- Zenith: Was DM negotiating something but not for the whole RVX, and thought he might need a new home to carry on? Obviously did not happen, so now back together?

- Shorting: I don’t worry much about shorting. Wait until we play on the NASDAQ stage.

- Takeover: Would have to be friendly considering the four big insiders. But how do you value or price a company like RVX at the current stage?

- Charting: Not to knock it but how do you factor in the surprises, like the one that caused the crash to $0.32, or the big jump when – hopefully – the good news arrives?

Well, enough for one afternoon.

Kelsee, again, thank you! And good luck to all of us who hope to cash in before we cash out.

Deke

New Message
Please login to post a reply