...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
KOO It was first brought to my attention when I saw RVX mentioned on BNN around that time then it was discussed in my network of friends and connections (not connected to RVX, just fellow investors) as a gamble with good potential. A buy, but with money you won't miss if goes bust. (I view it as much less of a gamble now however) I had some funds available in my high risk portfolio. I bought 40k then 30k within days of each other and have sat on them since. I reviewed at 25%, 50% and 100 % gain intervals. After reading the details of the HL deal and info on HL itself, I decided to let it ride (also because I had liquidated other investments I had that did well) I have not added since and will not. I am more than content with my position. The links on this site and SH have been helpful and, along with the company's web site, have kept me in the know. Thank you all for that. The science looks very good. I was encouraged when I saw the herd arrive in the first quarter of this year. IMO I think we need the herd to come again and graze longer. I don't think a split (of either kind) would be helpful IMO. I think it is quite possible that RVX's historic highs can be reached within the next two years IMO. Regards
New Message
Please login to post a reply