...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Here's my "truly think" post...seems to be all the rage.

I truly think due to the length of time this story has been told that most long bets have been made. "Smart money" is in. It's been a truly long ass road to this point and longs are tired. It seems that a large part of the purchases being made are those on this and/or the other board...(the true believers). That scares me because that's a pretty small group in the grand scheme of things! I jokingly said the other week that if we all purchased a couple thousand shares we'd start a momentum and short covering trade and that's exactly what I think SF did here with his 30k purchase Friday. Well done if that's the case it made me some $$ and barring further significant news we're bound to retrace to a point where I can buy more cheap shares. I don't believe in any conspiracy to keep the SP low, if going to go, it's going to go...and it'll have to be a grand reason. It's the small retail investors caving that drives the SP lower, by design or otherwise...there certainly isn't any mad rush for the exits as evidenced by the volume of late. It doesn't take much to move this stock....at all.

Final truly thinks...I truly think the big story will be the level of arterial plaque reduction achieved after PIII data is presented. With the extended length of PIII and adjusted dosage I think us longs will get what we came here to see in the first place. I truly think that if RVX was going to be sold it would have happened by now.

I truly think...Patience. (a fluff piece I know. Sue me, I'm bored)

DWH

New Message
Please login to post a reply