...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just listened to the webcast. I think pretty much all of the slides are things we've seen or heard before. The only the thing that I caught was on the last slide about 25 minutes in. There DM stated that "...we will announce a second licensing deal shortly...".

That likely relates to what a number of people on this board have speculated about why the AGM is delayed. My guess would be that they are negotiating the terms and the price the new partner gets in at. It will likely require a vote of some kind and they'd want to do it at the AGM.

If I recall correctly, the last round of funding we got from Eastern etal, stated that if another financing was done at a lower price, then they would get a similar deal. I haven't looked at what the terms were for that but it likely leads to a bit more dilution.

I guess that's both good news and bad. Another partner is good along with additional funds to start some of the other programs (he indicated elsewhere that there were 7 follow on compounds that they were looking to get going on). Dilution is not my favorite thing, but if the pie winds up being even bigger, then there's probably going to be enough to go around for everyone to have a big piece.

If that partner is one of the major pharmas, it will introduce a lot more credibility into this line of research into epigenetics.

My speculation only. DYODD.

masila

New Message
Please login to post a reply