...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
May 01, 2017 03:06PM
May 01, 2017 03:16PM
May 01, 2017 03:59PM
BKC
May 01, 2017 04:07PM

SF and BKC - The lower number of patients at over 1200 in today’s presentation is still correct as it is over 1400 as well, just stated a different way. Was this a misprint or was it purposeful, who knows? No news about financing, why not? KD has apparently said in the past that he will see this trial through to the end. We have to be getting pretty close to the point where the coffers need to be replenished. It is no surprise to me that the burn rate went down as they are not doing an FDA filing and fewer resources are required to continue operating. There has been plenty of talk around a regional deal maybe sorta potentially coming our way. There has also be talk around dealing with the LoC. By my calculations (my speculation) we have to be getting very close to 125 3 point MACE events. The CKD trial in the USA is very close to being approved if it's not already which in theory would mean that on some level the BETonMACE Trial would be right on the heals of the CKD trial.

Putting this all together, I smell a deal in the works. I don't know when, and I don't think RVX management no's when either at this time, but joining these dots is culminating to drive only one decision in my mind. I have said in the past that a successful Futility Study is the turning point for this company. It moves the risk from RVX to any of the companies that are apparently interested in acquiring us. The potential annual sales of Apabetalone are so large that a company not winning the bid could find one of there competitors zooming by them. This is very exciting. I'm hoping we have an exceptional summer.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply