...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Sep 01, 2017 12:34PM
Sep 01, 2017 02:13PM
Sep 01, 2017 05:52PM

Toinv

Thanks for  the post. I am in Calgary and about to head to BC interior  and a little concerned about the fires.  The smoke and ash from the fires is hanging over Calgary and air quality is not good.  Used to spend a lot of time in Muskoka and kawarthas when we lived in Ontario. Miss it.

I am with you about DM working a deal. He will pull it off before Xmas. Hepa would be a logical candidate for a licensing deal. I think they already have more than half of the Orient. If the FA is very positive we will see at least one BP jump in offering a total buyout at over 5 billion. I cannot see Hepa being able to compete with that so they get a broader licensing deal.

Somebody asked a while ago about a first right of refusal should offers be tendered. Way back when and before Assure NGN had a first right of refusal at $ 13.00 and change - I think around $ !3.40 per share. Of course there were a lot less shares maybe less than half the present float. Don't know if it still stands. And what would they do with it if they got RVX?        

New Message
Please login to post a reply