...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

grow

I don't know anyone who closes their cottage on Labour Day weekend. In fact where I am in Muskoka the lawn and garden maintainance people, the cleaners, the caterers, building maintainance people and plough jockeys keep these places ready 52 weeks of the year in case the owners just want to plop in for a few days.

You are right about the market. I'm not an expert on anything but I do not expect the volume and price of this stock to go anywhere soon...too much risk. There may be a few speculators that jump in before the FA (whenever that unknown will be) just to pick up a few quick bucks. But even that won't do much until Don wraps up a sweet deal and then after that we don't know when BoM will end. If Don ties up a great deal that will pay off the LOC, fund BOM through then end and fund all other trials then we may see an increase in interest.

Don must be under tremendous pressure but he always comes through.

So much good science. Hope it doesn't end up in KD's hands. Of course it will be very messy. Hepalink will need to be worked out. CD Ventures owns a big chunk as does NGN, Dr Wong and Don. Interesting and a good incentive to get a deal done! 

The fact that a deal has not been done could be indicative of a number of things including significant doubt about whether this breakthrough science will really work.

GLTA and enjoy the last long weekend of the summer. It has been very cold in Muskoka with constant north westerlies.

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply