...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

When its good news, as with say the positive reccomendations from the DSMB that we've gotten.....discussng it over and over could be seen as cheerleading and pumping.  I don't see it that way....its natural, we get excited about the good news.  

And when its something bad, such as putting out false info about the filings and MD&A being available on the corporate website....maybe I do fixate more than most on stupid mistakes.  Shareholders have an ownership position....and if I owned a biz I would not want my employees telling people that information is on my company's website when its not there.  

But its apparent to me that I'm outside of the norm in this regard.....nobody else mentions or even comments on it.  Ho hum...I guess Bob is back on the bottle, oh well...whaddyer gonna do.  I'm not going to change my value system to conform to everyone here who thinks its okay....and who thinks pointing it out is 'bashing' for whatever inane reason.

But I'll stick to trying to get Clayton on the phone and if that doesn't work I can lodge more formal complaints.

I missed the last short update but will have the new numbers next week when the updates come out, should be Wednesday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply