...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thank you for your projections.  

I was wondering if you factored in the fact that only one of the four arms, the Reo + Crestor, would actually demonstrate what we would expect as an outcome and could have a significant statistical say 50% cylincal improvement.  Or for 25% of the patients, 50% of them would not become statistics as soon as predicted.  Is this not what we are all hoping for (a new an improved Crestor 2).  Seems this would add another 12.5% to your projections.  My point, did I get this right?

Given all this, I do not see the point of this statistical 188 milestone.  If the 2400 patients is enough statistally, then we just have to wait until the trial ends.  If not, then we have to wait another 6 months for more Americans and others to be enrolled.  The stock price would drop.  I think this is all a slight of the hand by DM  and the US FDA to not do the FA until all of the American patients have been enrolled for at least 6 months.  Does anyone recall Don actually saying they would do the FA or just replace it with the statistical analysis?  Only hope is that if the 188 milestone is OK, that the Europe, China, and Isreal proceed with sales.  We could use some good news.  So, do they slip in new financing before or after good news.  I think they are walking it down for new financing first.

Just my opinion.  Do your own analysis.

Absolutely

New Message
Please login to post a reply