...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
May 12, 2018 11:33AM

KK2 - My guess is that you have not had much experience buying or selling companies or products. There is generally issues that have to be dealt with in any sale. You just deal with it. The ROFR is actually really simple. I'm going to just pull a number out of my backside here so don't get stuck on it. If a company that is interested in us is willing to pay 7 billion and the US market is determined to be 50% of the world sales then Hepa either steps up with 3.5 billion or gets their money back for that ROFR. Either way the shareholders win and yes Hepa would win big as they are a big shareholder. Eastern would also win big as they are also a big shareholder. IMO the top 5 shareholders would be unofficially polled about their thoughts prior to a deal being done before hand to get a read anyway. The Medison Pharma deal is also a non event. The Israeli market is less than 1% of the world market and maybe even less than .01% so not a deal maker or breaker either way. World wide branding would likely garner the greatest sales so many licensing deals may detract from the value but that's all part of the details that those with the billions will work out.

As I said, skillful negotiaters can work through pretty much any obstacle if the $ make sense.

I was also clear in saying there could be excitement or disappointment. We have to pass both the SSRA/FA and the TLR before to much excitement happens to begin with so let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.

Dont get to stuck on details KK2, every deal has details.

All IMO

dyodd

tada 

May 12, 2018 08:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply