...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: Re: I bet we see at least $1.62 today....Next week's prediction

Thanks for the holiday reminder Bear....it doesn't alter what I think we're going to see next week, at least for the first 2 or 3 days....Friday is always a wild card.

I think we're going to see trading between $1.70 and $1.80....but I'm expecting resistance in and around $1.80.  The rationale is pretty simple, that is the price we were trading around back before the April 17th news about the possible share offering through Bloom Burton.  

Its logical to assume there are at least some shareholders who've been waiting/hoping for a return back to that price....and any stall in the upward movement I think will cause some to bail, happy to get $1.80 or so when just recently all they would have gotten is $1.30 or thereabouts.

Think of someone with say 10K shares, at $1.30 they're worth just $13,000 after having been worth $18,000...and then after a month or so in the wilderness they're againg worth $18,000....I think its reasonable to assume some will take the money and run.

Of course all this gets tossed in the garbage if we get some positive news, like...oh I don't know, maybe the SSRA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply