...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

BDAZ

If I may, with all due respect to the (imho) most esteemed and knowledgable scientist hub leader on this board, RJ2's strategy and price target both deserve consideration. Obviously in your opinion, RVX will not retrace  to 2.28 CAD - all indications are that you are correct, and I hope that you are. I am a CPA, CFP,  by profession. Over my almost 50 year career I have witnessed many unforeseen circumstances and situations. I initially purchased RVXCF during another episode of bullish exhuberance in May, 2013, shortly before the Assure results were announced. I still have an unrealized loss position in those shares today and never has the price reached my cost. One thing is for sure - events and circumstances will occur that could materially alter the outcome and price of RVX both up and down. This is a great situation that RVX shareholders are currently in. Deja vu all over again?  Caveat Emptor! It's been a wild ride since just the lst of June - RVXCF has moved from $1.00 to $2.56USD. (52 week range of .84 to 2.92) and still does not have a saleable product. This is one for the books.

Best Wishes to All

Long and Strong on RVX and enjoying the ride and all your posts

Chicagoest

New Message
Please login to post a reply