...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Nov 02, 2018 09:44AM
Nov 02, 2018 11:18AM
Nov 02, 2018 02:19PM

Bear, I am going to ask a very complex question and request an unreasonable simple answer. 

Nevertheless, I would appreciate if you can humour a non-medical person who is getting confused. I would assume I am not the only one on this forum.

Firstly, in various presentations RVX has said it wants 30% RRR of Bet onMACE with statistical significance. Why does the report yesterday now use 25%? 

I know you have dealt with statistical significance in many of your posts and this is a complex topic and depends upon what endpoint or outcome is being measured . However, if RVX issues a top line PR tomorrow on the trial, what statistical significance would I be looking for and when would I be crying?

Better yet, if you had a dream top line PR, what should we non-medical people be looking for it to say (I know the level of data to be reported could vary from minimal to some detail)?

I understand if you are rolling your eyes and saying who is this idiot since no one can dummy down such a complex question; as at the end of the day, i think the non medical people will have to leave it to posters such as you or the sp to confirm whether the top line results were positive or not.

Nov 02, 2018 06:27PM
Nov 02, 2018 06:39PM
Nov 02, 2018 11:06PM
Nov 03, 2018 04:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply