...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I just heard back from Sarah after attempting to get clarification on this issue. She responded:

"Yes we do have planned milestone announcements regarding BETonMACE. I am not able to provide you with specific release topics. The January 2019 corporate presentation on the website has the most up to date information. I can not elaborate further."

OK. So we don't know exactly what they will announce, but based on the January Corporate Presentation, last dosing is now expected H1 2019, 3-point MACE events now stand at over 200, events are still occuring in the range of 10-15 per month and they will continue until 250+ 3-point MACE events have occurred. We all knew this already but nice to hear that this is truly the most up to date info. If all that is true, then we should still anticipate hitting 250 no later than Feb 12th, 2019, at which time it will have been 5 months since the Sept 12th AGM when they first stated BETonMACE was at around 200 events and accruing more at 10-15 per month. Whether hitting 250 events is still the trigger to end dosing and start follow up/adjudication is not as clear to me. At the very least, we can put to rest the idea that 250 events and last dosing had already occurred on January 7th, 2019.

BDAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply