...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Bear....I obviously lack your scientific background and knowledge, so forgive me in advance if I get things horribly wrong.  You understand the entire CVOT process far better than I ever will....this is just some things that are kicking around in my memory banks....and sometimes my memory fails.

Would hitting 250 events necessarily be a material event?  You ask 'have they hit 250 yet or not'?  I'm assuming the only way we would know that 250 events had been reached...there would have to be a PR or a SEDAR filing or something....otherwise we're in the dark.  

Let's supppose they have hit 250 events....but haven't announced it.  Is it a material event that would require an announcement?  Just because a number of shareholders really want to know....I am mulling it over and wondering if it really would be material.

Simply hitting a pre-specified number of events, its not like it suddenly changes the landscape or anything.  They don't get any money from hitting the magic 250 number, and the results will be whatever the results will be.....the RRR isn't going to differ too much from 240 to 245 to 250 events.

On top of that....as I recall they're going to keep on dosing beyond 250 events and continue adding to the MACE number during the adjudication phase....going perhaps as high as 270.

So I'm wondering if Top-Line by Jan 31st isn't completely out of the cards at this point?  Probably a long shot...but who knows.  You probably have a better idea that most Bear.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply