...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Just a final thought on this from me.....so it seems that when we talk or hear about MACE, we're missing one vital piece of information.  It seems to me things would be clearer if we had two categories for MACE, one that is suspected and the other being confirmed.

Given that the adjudication process can be quite lengthy....

Who knows where we're at?  Just going off the ~200 MACE number from September....I'm going to assume that number is actual confirmed MACE.  But who knows the number of suspected MACE that were in the process of being adjudicated at the point they announced being around 200?

We're still bandying about the 10-15 MACE per month....but obviously when an event occurs, they can't definitively say it was MACE until a month or two after the actual event.  

We might very well be at 250 now I think.....but not at 250 confirmed.  

So many questions and so much unknown.  I'm with cabel though...for me things would be a lot more settled if we knew they have the money in the bank to keep operating for another 3 or 6 or 9 months...

I don't doubt Don's ability to raise the needed money....but not knowing is a little unsettling.  Don is like Mariano Rivera for me...he's a closer, and this is the 9th inning of a game with Resverlogix up by 3 runs and only needing the Hall of Fame closer to come in and get one out....nothing is over until its over, but I'm confident in Don's array of pitches to get the job done. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply