...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

KK2 - I don't know anything more than you, just interpreting the disseminated info differently than some. It's the actions that are  happening that say more than the words to me. From past presentations and analysts reports the cardio market is between 5 and 20 million patients, the CKD market could be over 100 million patients on its own and the number of patients in the US alone today suffering with dementia/Alzheimer's is in excess of 5.5 million patients and expected to grow by about 20% per year as the baby boomers age. There is currently very few effective medications to treat these d/a patients.

When I first heard about this company it was all about reverse cholesterol transport, or cleaning out the arteries. Then as part of that cleaning process alkaline phosphotase became a buzzword. Apparently that has a lot to do with gumming up the kidneys. If 208 transports this stuff out of our systems then it makes sense to me that it would take this stuff out of wherever blood flows in the body including our kidneys. 

The dementia/Alzheimer's angle to me is very different. For more than the first 2 years of this trial we heard absolutely nothing about this secondary indication. Since about March or April 2018 it seems like once or twice a month we are hearing something about this. My interpretation of these actions is that some information that the company is receiving from this trial is suggesting that there was good reason to have this MCA as part of this trial.

If my interpretation of these actions is correct then it is my contention that apabetalone could be the single largest selling drug on the planet at peak sales, if and when more of these theories are proven. I'm not a science person but that's how this is looking to me going forward.

All IMO, dyodd.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply