...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Pomp, I agree with you, with some caveats. This story will be about data, and it is coming soon. Not much else will matter when data arrives. Whatever story is being written right now, is going to take a SHARP and DRAMATIC turn in a few months.

However, current pps (and volumes) do matter to me in that they help validate "confidence" in what is coming ... (well, or hope/delusion lol). I am particularly encouraged by HL's confidence.

Fundamentals mean very little to me right now (aside from "survivability" to Top Line), with this particular type of opportunity, a pre-approval one hit wonder at THIS point, with more "potential" hits under scientific scrutiny. Fundamentals would be everything, along with pipeline, "if" there were an already existing commercialized product, and cash flows to review for viability, at least in my head. Technicals don't mean much to me either (right now), other than as significant "confidence" level indicators from a broader group of investors (to "check" myself).

Don't get me wrong, anything that improves Fundamental and Technical outlook is GOOD, and goes into the plus column. But, honestly, isn't there day coming in the not too distant future that will make it all "trivia" to date? .....

Personally, my "real" (and singular focus RE the longgg term) is on the data, since I am not trading the ups & downs, day to day. Again though, I like the ups!! But RVX is either gonna skyrocket, or crash, in a few months, and virtually nothing that happened last week will have mattered financially ... unless you played the ups & downs. Although, I do like the interest and the "good" signs!!

JMHO ..... I am longggggggggg ..... and cautiously optimistic, if not confident.

Data.

New Message
Please login to post a reply