...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free
Message: And so it goes during an uptrend, levels o f resistance become levels of support...

I don't disagree with your 'retail to retail' assessment....aside from the small moves we've been seeing in the short number up and down, I do think its reasonable to postulate that a lot of the trading (and maybe most) is retail buyers purchasing from retail sellers.

We did have the Beacon Report from November of 2017 (I believe that is when it came out) that was quite bullish, with Beacon being a firm that caters not to retail but rather to institutional type clients....but that obviously was awhle ago and the gentlemant who wrote it, Dr Kideckle, he's not even with Beacon anymore.  

As for the + movement of late in the PPS being predictive of the outcome of the trial....again I agree with you on this point EEC....its simply a reflection of the level of buy side interest versus sell side supply, irrespective of whether buyers are retail, hedge funds or instititions.  

Bottom line for me is that RVX remains imo incredibly illiquid....and that any surge in buying (no matter the source) I see it as having the potential to move the PPS significantly higher.  

As you said in an earlier post....here's hoping we're headed to $7.50 and higher sooner rather than later.  Its what we all want.

Sorry for replying to your post to iconoclast....got some stuff going on and I'm awake.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply