...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

ccd - How can DM possibly be giving the farm away doing a financing at the highest price I can remember in the last 11/12 years? If you consider these financings don't happen over night it was put together in the context of the market at the time it was priced. Just a week before this was announced the shares were trading just over $4.00. Also when you consider that this financing was done on the day that Trump applied a stiff tariff on Chinese imports this financing in hindsight may be the most brilliant move this company has done to date. 

You say which BP, I say which BP's. As far as I know the company has had conversations with 5 or more BP's consistently since I've been involved in this story. With the potential of a mega blockbuster it makes total sense to have multiple BP's sniffing around and even owning positions that do not need to be revealed.

Agree on BB sitting on the warrant to go for the ride. It also wouldn't surprise me to find out that they exercised most of the broker warrants received in the last issue.

As far as BB's participating in warrants as part of the compensation we have very different views of this agent. Most deals I've seen that didn't include broker warrants had a commission of 8%. For the 1% difference and a company about to readout on a P3 trial with 9 DSMB statements of no safety concerns to me is a no brainer and well worth the marginal difference. I would also guess that their inhouse dd would make that decision easy as well.

tada

Jun 06, 2019 06:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply