...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I dont necessarily agree with two assumptions being made here, but as I note below, that could be naivetee in respect to shorting tactics.

We have been kept in the dark with the various 3rd Eye Loan amendments over the last while, that i am not sure what is required and what is not. I am extremely dubious that RVX can issue topline results without first paying off the outstanding loan. Why would 3rd Eye ever agree to this? Only one answer is they feel the loan principal has reached such a low level, that the IP even with a swing and a miss by RVX is worth more than the remaining balance, but seems like they would not rather deal with such an event, but maybe I am wrong, would not be the first time

Secondly, I am not sure why anyone would exercise their warrants before the topline results. Why pay money when they could be worthless. I would think you would want to hold until the results make it worthwhile to exercise (or if shorting and bad results, buy shares back cheap), but maybe I dont understand the intracies of the shorters using and converting warrants. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply