...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Ya I figured there are no doubt some very committed, experienced and competent people involved for sure. It’s all the other uncontrollable links in the chain that I was referring to in that particular post. The best of quarterbacks can’t run the play themselves every time lol. 

Reminds me of that children’s book where the sneeze of a simple bug caused so many mishaps. 

Something as simple as a sick child, that touches a door handle, that causes another child to be sick, that causes a concerned mom to stay home from work, which causes a manager to hire a replacement, which causes a misinterpretation of responsibilities or protocol, which causes....... etc.... 

The variables are endless with one patient let alone with thousands of patients. I haven’t even discussed language and cultural barriers when gathering and translating pertinent information. That’s why I used the words “..recognize, consider and account for..” Because I suspect a very insightful and experienced person is needed to recognize and consider a factor or result that should/would not normally have happened or belong.

just food for thought. 

Regards

DND

New Message
Please login to post a reply