...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

There are so many different ways this can play out....but if I was to script it this is what I would like to see:

First an announcement that BETonMACe achieved the primary endpoint of statistically significant RRR for MACE.  Along with that a statement about when the details would be presented along with a timeline for the release of outcomes for secondary endpoints.  The European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) from Sept 16-20 in Spain seems almost too perfect a place to release detailed news on the primary outcome.  

News that BETonMACE met the primary endpoint, I can envision this at least doubling the PPS within perhaps a day or two....and then hopefully climbing heading into EASD in anticipation of the full details.  

At some point after that another Presser saying that BETonMACE also met both secondary endpoints for Renal function and Cognition, with those being released at upcoming conferences.  First Cognition data at the Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's Disease/Asia (CTAD-Asia) October 11 and 12th in Bejing and then Kidney data at the American Association for Nephrology (ASN) Kidney Week from Nov 5th to 10th in Washington.  

Not saying it will happen this way, but if it does....well :-)  

Home run?  Grand Slam?  Triple, Double, Double.....pick whatever metaphor you want.  

Sep 01, 2019 09:46AM
Sep 01, 2019 10:25AM
Sep 01, 2019 10:35AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply